I am a teacher in computer science, as well as a researcher in machine learning. I love it all. On this site I mainly share the scientific activities and news around my work, either in an academic way-to-be, or sometimes funnier (in the post area on the right)!
My main current interests are machine learning (multimodal and ensemble-based theory and algorithms), popularization of research activities, bioinformatics, ML for health, software development, teaching
- Centuri Seminar, 8th of july, 2019 (Hexagone, Luminy, Marseille): An humble testimony of the couple bio/Machine learning research: when a variety meets another variety
- June 2019: New papers/posters with collaborators accepted at CAp’2019, ISMB’2019.
- Co-chair of the ECML’2019 workshop Data and Machine Learning Advances with Multiple Views, sept. 2019.
- May 2019. Proud to be nominated as the ambassador 2019 of the national science festival, for the PACA region ! Fête de la Science
- November 2018: AI Month at AMU. I participate in panel discussions about AI: Parc Chanot: le focéen (13/11), and Myths about AI at the camp (28/11).
- Sept. 2018: member of the Mathematics&Computer Science Doctoral School of Aix-Marseille University
- Fall 2018: with the members of Qarma, we present Olivia, AI-Capone and KillIAs, 3 players trained to beat people (even you if you have any strategy) at Shifumi. Please check the Qarma home page if you want to know the next presentations.
- July 2018: research journey at Université Laval à Québec with Pr. Laviolette, GRAAL Group
- June 2018: two accepted papers at springer, latest release soon in the Publications part.
- April 2018: HDR defense, Aix-Marseille University.
- April 2018: attendant to the amazing Aistats 2028 conference.
- April 2018: Teacher with colleague Rémi Eyraud at the training session about “Introduction to Machine Learning” (4 days), Leroy-Merlin, Lille.