Here are only the activities that I currently work on. For my past actions, please get my resume (pdf, may 2018) (in french).
- P.I. of the Lives project about multi-view learning (2016–2020)
- Popularization and transfer of researchs in mathematics and computer sciences towards the socio-economics world (Labex Archimede)
- Member and co-responsible of the Qarma Research Team
- Teacher in several grades (Master, licence) of the Dpt. of computer sciences at Aix-Marseille University
- Member of the council of the Doctoral School of Mathematics and Computer Sciences of Aix-Marseille University
Current PhD students
- Riikka Huusari, co-directed with Hachem Kadri (Qarma Team), from october 2016: kernel based multiview learning
- Baptiste Bauvin, co-directed with François Laviolette (GRAAL Group), from october 2017: multi-view learning with set-covering machines applied to multi-omics data on diseases
- Quentin Ferré, co-directed with Denis Puthier (TAGC), from september 2017: learning interpretable models of CIS-regulation from multi-sources human omics data
Open positions and research projects
- Post-doc position, multiview machine learning, Lives project. Starting mid or end january 2919. More information offer2018.
- Interested by an internship in machine learning ? Please contact me.
- Master 2 internship proposal (winter-spring 2019): boosting wavelets
- In January 2019, the Lives project will hire a development engineer in Marseille (Python, sklearn, machine learning, etc.) for a full year. Keep connected.
- In January 2019, the Lives project will hire a postdoctoral researcher in Marseille (multiview bandits). Keep connected.