Laboratoire d’Informatique et Systèmes (LIS)
TEAM : Distributed ALGOrithms (DALGO)
Parc Scientifique et Technologique de Luminy,
Email: firstname.lastname AT lis-lab.fr
My Publication list at DBLP
My page at
My Academic Ancestry at MGP
My Erdös number = 3 (via N. Santoro, S. Zaks)
The Polar ice caps are melting very fast, causing the sea level to rise by 3.4mm per year. Global temperatures have risen by 1.2 degree Celsius on average (with some places such as Canada recording an increase of 2°C already). Eighty percent (80%) of wildlife species have gone extinct since humans came into existence. All oceans and lakes are contaminated with microplastics ...
What can you do reduce your negative impact on the environment?
See Also : Academics who don't fly
And : How to protect the oceans?
Latest edition SIROCCO 2022 is scheduled be held in Paderborn. Attention: Submission deadline: 02.12.2021
Our lab organized
SIROCCO 2017 : Informal pre-proceedings are available on the webpage (Click on the paper title)
Christina Karousatou : Distributed Algorithms for Mobile Agents with Energy Constraints, Aix-Marseille University, 2014--2017.
- Invited Speaker, Workshop on Self-organization in Swarm of Robots, Tokyo, Japan 2018
- Invited Speaker, Workshop on Moving and Computing, La Maddalena, Italy,
- Invited Speaker, GRASTA-MAC workshop, Montreal, Canada,
- Invited Speaker, Research Meeting on Distributed
Computing by Mobile Robots, Ischia, Italy,
- Invited Speaker, Workshop on Search Games and
Lorentz Center, Netherlands, 2012
My presentation "Symmetric Rendezvous in Graphs:
Deterministic Approaches" is available here.
- Invited Speaker, Research School on Distributed
Computing with Mobile Robots: Moving and Computing (MAC)
Ottawa, Canada, 2010
- Invited Speaker, Workshop on Computations by
Mobile Entities (Agents, Robots, Sensors),
University of Pisa, Italy, 2007.
- Member of Steering Committee for SIROCCO : 2018--2020
- PC Member, 28th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity (SIROCCO 2021), Poland.
- PC Member, 47th International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science (SOFSEM 2021), Italy.
- PC Member, 27th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity (SIROCCO 2020), Germany.
- PC Member, International Symposium on Algorithmic aspects of wireless networks (ALGOSENSORS), 2019.
- PC Chair (Track B), 20th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS 2018) Tokyo, Japan.
- PC co-Chair and Local Organizer, 24th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity (SIROCCO 2017), France.
- PC Member, International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS 2016) Madrid.
- PC Member, International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networks (ICDCN 2016) Singapore.
- PC Member, Special Track on Distributed Computing with Mobile Agents, ADHOC-NOW 2015, Athens, Greece.
- PC Member, Francophone Conference on Algorithms for Telecommunications (ALGOTEL 2015) Beaune, France.
- PC Member, International Conference on FUN with
Algorithms (FUN), 2014.
- PC Member, International Symposium on Algorithms
and Experiments for Sensor Systems, Wireless
Networks and Distributed Robotics (ALGOSENSORS), 2013.
- PC Member, The 7th Conference on Combinatorial
Optimization and Applications (COCOA 2013),
- PC Member, First International Workshop on
Dynamicity (DYNAM), Toulouse, France, 2011.
- PC Member, International Workshop on Wireless
Sensor, Actuator and Robot Networks (WiSARN)
Montreal, Canada, 2010
- PC Member, International Colloquium on
Structural Information and Communication
You can read the review of SIROCCO 2009 that I
wrote for the ACM
SIGACT News Distributed Computing Column, December
- Design and Analysis of Distributed Algorithms
- Fault tolerance in Distributed Systems
- Graph Algorithms and Combinatorial
- Distributed Robotics
- Dynamic Networks/Sensor Networks
At Aix-Marseille University:
- Networks and Applications, Winter 2019
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2018
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2017
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2016
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2015
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2014
- Distributed Algorithms, Spring 2013