Hello, my name is Luc Giffon.
I am a PhD. student in Machine Learning in the Qarma team under supervision of Hachem Kadri, Stéphane Ayache and Thierry Artières.
My research themes are Deep Learning and Kernel Methods. I aim at mixing those two families of methods in order to build "Deep Hierarchical Kernels" or to use Kernel Methods to augment or replace some layers of deep neural networks.
October 2017 - Present
- Deep Learning Neural Networks Kernel Methods Python Tensorflow Scikit-Learn Keras
- Centrale-Marseille Engineer School Object Oriented Programming Algorithmics
February 2017 - July 2017
- Kernel Methods Nyström Method Python Scikit-Learn
2015 - 2017
- 2015 - 2016
- General cursus in Computer Science
- 2016 - 2017
- Specialization on Machine Learning and DataMining
2014 - 2015
Specialty in genomics
2013 - 2014
2011 - 2013
Université de Strasbourg